At Wyze Management, we collaborate closely with competent and proficient tax experts who are well-equipped to provide guidance and support on a range of tax-related matters such as tax advisory, tax compliance, and tax structuring. Our aim is to guarantee that our clients are fully informed of and comply with all pertinent tax laws, regulations, and policies. Moreover, our professionals can assist in identifying potential tax benefits and devising an effective tax strategy. We are committed to ensuring that our clients meet their tax obligations in a timely and efficient manner.
Legal Document Preparation
We understand the importance of accurate and efficient legal document preparation. Our team is well-equipped to handle this process on behalf of our clients, ensuring that all documents are properly prepared and in compliance.
We offer comprehensive tax preparation and filing services to help our clients meet their tax obligations and maximize their returns. Our team stays up to date with the latest tax laws and regulations to ensure that we extend accurate and reliable tax advice.
A special tax facility, the so-called tax holiday, is available for limited liability companies with the following business activities:
- The operation of hotels and other accommodation establishments and recreations.
- The development of a land, by preparing the land for construction and by making the infrastructure whether or not in combination with the construction of immovable properties.
- An industry whose creation requires and investment amount of at least ANG 5,000,000 and that employs at least 10 natural persons residents of Curacao and whose activities are fully focused on:
- research and development;
- air, space and shipping;
- health care;
- transport and logistics;
- creative industry;
- modern agriculture and fisheries;
- generating and supplying green energy;
- information technology;
- mining and minerals;
- extraction and distribution of water, waste treatment and sewerage system, remediation (restoration);
- wholesale and retail trade;
- repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles;
- social services;
- culture, sports and recreation.
The following investment incentives applies:
- exemption from import duties on materials and goods for construction and initial equipment, including all equipment necessary to the (new) industry to start a business;
- exemption from property tax;
- exemption from tourist tax;
- exemption from income tax on the understanding that a rate of at least 3%, is levied on the realized profit;
- exemption from personal income tax on income from dividends and other distributions.
The taxpayer should file a request with the DFZ for the application of the tax holiday.
Would you like to receive more information about the tax holiday, contact us here.